Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Insects -- we hate them

I hate mosquitoes; T hates flies.

This bonds us but makes for a rather rough ride.

She had a fly somewhere, and she didn't buck but kind of hunched up her back legs, a reasonable response to something biting your belly.

But it was hard to stay on and still ride a pattern. i missed two corners and one circle because T was out of rhythm and I was just hanging on

Despite the problems, Dada said I have a good awareness of space and distance, knowing how wide I should go even without obvious markers. I like hearing things like that because I try.

It is also good because I am practicing a test for a show in September and we dont always have time or space for a real ring.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Details on the show, please. Plus you look great in that photo, terrific posture!
JTG

Matt said...

It's the shirt. I'll find out about the show this week.