Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Vested

I did not have time or energy to change into my riding pants, so I felt OK about forgetting my camera. It was so rainy, too, that I did not even think I'd have lesson. But the rain stopped, and the ring was not slick, just a little messy.

Unfortuately, Dada got a real nice vest for us riders. It is just like one I wore when I started riding. It really keeps me steraight and I feel safer, too. I would have liked to see how I looked.

The riding was pretty good. The ring was not quite the right size, and I didn't know whether to ride the pattern the right size or try to match the ring. I mean, it the ring was 19 meters, do I make the big circle 20 meters in circumfrence asnd gto outside the ring or make it 19 meterts. I am still not sure. I'll ask Dada.

No comments: