Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Furious T

I look all right in the picture, although I am not wearing my riding breeches and the dockers are dorky. But how cool does T look with the top of her main all spiked up in the air like that. It was just the breeze but still, that is awesome.

We just did some relaxed walking today, a little leg yielding, too. My right foot never felt sturdy in the stirrup, and I think that is why I slid that way a few times. It also made it harder to get T yielding that way.

I think Dada is a little nervous about me and T still. I am not. T seems to move with my wobbles to keep me as upright as possible. Maybe my confidence is why Dada is nervous. She has good reason, i know.

I have said this before, but I like the smallness of the dressage saddle. It really allows me to work my legs and ankles. Dada assures me that my leg muscles are bigger than when we started.

2 comments:

Lynne said...

What a great picture, Matt. T's hair is so funny. Glad to know you're still working hard at your riding and you look as good as you always have. Can't wait to see you and Claren.

You rock!!!!

Matt said...

We can't wait either, Lynne!