Sunday, March 04, 2007

Spirit invasion

We had a board meeting of Spirit yesterday at my home. It was quite good, perhaps because one of Claren's best friends came over to play. The daughter of the Spirit president has a service dog, and he and Claren were kennel-mates. I so love watching them play.

Spirit is branching out to Middleburg! It sounds great, but I won't say much so I don't jinx it. Hopefully, I will be in Middleburg the weekend of Memorial Day to help show it off.

We'll stay in Great Falls, too, so I will keep riding there, assuming of course that the ground finally dries out.

There are unofficial rumblings that the para equestrian trials might not be in Morven Park in May, so we will wait to hear more about that. I hope they stay there, but even if they don't, the plan is to enter more local competitions even if they aren't designated as para-equestrian. Apparently, as long as the judges are OK judging me then it is OK to ride.

That will be cool. Now I just have to start riding.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey, Matt -- we have to keep the winds blowing!! The field looked much better today when I was there feeding S. and L. -- yes!! Wind and no rain or snow should do the trick for Saturday -- I can tell you Louie is ready for you to be back in the saddle -- oh, this time you're using Dada's dressage saddle, right? It seems like forever since there have been lessons -- see you SATURDAY!! Love, Kate

Matt said...

Am I? Dressage saddle sounds good to me

Anonymous said...

Matty:
It's supposed to be 60 and sunny here in Richmond on Saturday. I'll be praying for the same for you in NoVa. I can't wait for you to be riding again.
xxoo
JTG