Monday, November 06, 2006

Better late than never

At least I hope that is what Lynne Hansen, Mary Kiernan-Stern and Ham & Ellie Hamilton think. They all made some very generous donations to Keep Matt Trotting, but no one told me. To say I feel sick is an understatement.

We are figuring out now what the plan is for that money. But let me say again: THANKS.

The ride was good. I was on Andy, and instead of just walking down the road, we went into the woods a little. Andy liked it a lot better than the road. He seemed quite happy. Even being led on a horse is pretty great.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HI, Matt! I am so glad Andy took us all waddling down the trail yesterday afternoon! You are so right -- he was so much happier to go off among the trees and rustling leaves!! Tnder feet, I think.

And I just wish you could have had a glimpse of Dada and Tommy feverishly swimming in a very full stream in late summer!! It was quite a sight! But more than that, I want to see you back up on Charm confidently riding the course!! And your friends are right, it is better late than never! Here's to the lucky Charm! . Kate

Matt said...

Thanks, Kate. I'll keep working on stuff and see what happens.