Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Check me out



So I posted my first video on youtube tonight. I figure I am now well on my way to superstardom, and I so can't wait I can't wait till I get to dictate what drinks have to be in the waiting room before I appear on a show. And the flunky page tries to substitute generic raspberry tea for Bigelow raspberry tea. And I am all: "I'll wheel out of here right now." And then the flunky gets fired until I graciously get intervene. And everyone loves me some more. And I hire people to be professional hangers-on; I already have a few feelers out.

Or not.

It is a silly little video, and I used iMovie's twirl effect to go between clips. I figured when else will I get to look like I am on the old Batman show. I could be the nefarious villain The Horseman, and Batman could call me the Evil Equestrian. That would be awesome.

It is just a practice when I ride around sticks. I am on Bella. We seem to be moving kind of slow, but it doesn't feel that way when I am on her back. I am sitting pretty straight, though.

Here is the link if the image at top fails to work.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah Matt! I love to watch you ride and can't believe you can do it so well. I like the Batman special effects and am sure you could be the Evil Equestrian.
Mary