Tuesday, June 17, 2008

T yields for me

I will post a picture tomorrow, though you won't see the freakin' awesome thing I did with T today. I leg yielded her.

By that I mean I held her head straight and pushed against her with a heel and she walks diagonally but facing straight ahead. It is so cool.

Dada said it was T just staying under me and Mom said T looked kind of happy or proud of herself. I was sure proud of us both.

The last time we tried leg-yielding was with Bella ages ago. Dada helped me hold Bella's head straight and Kate pushed my heel into Bella's side. It did not go that smoothly and when it was dropped from Grade 1a tests, we stopped worrying about it. Sort of. I always wanted to try it again and now I have and I succeeded and I can't wait to do it again.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WOOHOO
mtc