Thursday, September 11, 2008

No show

I dropped out of the show and I have not ridden since August. I fell and hurt my jaw. The problem with riding is that I concentrate so hard and clench my teeth. My jaw is feeling a lot better, but I would not have much time to practice with a horse. I say a horse because when I told Dada, she said that there was some thought to having me try another horse if T was too strong for me. I don't think T is too strong. I don't worry about that at all. I just need to practice with her.

2 comments:

Lynne said...

What happened....did you fall off the horse??? I'm so sorry. Let me know what you did. I hope you feel better soon. I know how much you wanted to be in that show, but there will always be another one, and the weather will be cooler for you. When will you ride again. I'm sorry for all the questions, but I'm so out of the loop down here. I can't wait to visit. I'll be flying up on Sept. 29th and will stay till Oct. 7th. Let's try to get together I when come up. I'm renting a car and will have a GPS with me (I hope) so I'll find you where ever you are. Take good care my friend. I miss and think of you often. Have you heard from Kate White lately? I haven't heard from her in many months. I hope she is doing well. Be good Matty and please no more falling!

Matt said...

I am OK-ish and the fall had nothing to do with T. I just lost my balance getting in my chair at home. I probably will be OK by the show, but T and I need more time.

I think Kate is good. I hope to see her this week. And I can't wait to see you!